Hot stone therapy is a relaxing massage, having an immediate effect on the body, speeding up circulation, easing congestion and flushing away toxins, while giving pain relief for the joints and stiff muscles.
Hot stone massage therapy melts away tension, eases muscle stiffness and increases circulation and metabolism. Each 90 minutes Hot Stone massage therapy session promotes deeper muscle relaxation through the placement of smooth, water-heated stones at key points on the body. Aromatherapy oils specialised for your own tailored needs in corporation with your massage. Customized massage offers enhanced benefits for any type of Muscular Pain including Sciatica, Back Pain, Stiff Joints, and Deep Relaxation promoting Well Being.
The premise behind Hot Stone massage therapy is that the direct heat of the stones relaxes muscles, allowing access to their deeper muscle layers. Combining Hot Stone protocols with a Full body Massage provides a very healing and effective experience. The Hot Stones also expand blood vessels, which encourages blood flow throughout the body.
- Fantastic detox balancing the mind, body and soul
- Volcanic basalt stones containing minerals with healing properties
- Calms you inner soul and uplifts your spirit
- Helps removal of cellulite and stubborn fatty deposits
- Helps with constipation or IBS
- Reduces stress, anxiety, insomnia and migraines
- Reduces chronic stress and tension
- Decreases pain and muscle spasms
- Increases flexibility in joints, aiding in easier mobility and movement
- Relieves pain and tension created by strained and contracted muscles
- Promotes circulation and better blood flow along with oxygen uptake
- Relieves headaches
- Reduces stomach aches
- Alleviates abdominal and muscle pain
- Kills germs
- Acts as an astringent
- Reduces fever
- Boosts energy
- Eases digestive tract spasms
My Stone are harvested only from areas with a high spectrum. Some of these areas include Peru, Argentina. and Indonesia. The composition of the stones is very important.
I use both Basalt and Metamorphic stones as each type of stone has its own specific properties and purpose. If you would like to know more about Hot Stone Therapy Massage and the stones I use, you'll find it here.
With Himalayan Pink Sea Salt or Lemon Grass which adds another benefit to your treatment.The Sea Salt with give Purity and Exfoliation to your Body and the Lemon Grass as an Aromatherapy effect within the Hot Stone Treatment.
Hot Stone Therapy sessions last around 90 minutes though you can book a longer session if you wish.