Indian Head Massage.
The History of Indian Head Massage …. Massage has always played a part of Indian life, featuring the earliest “Ayurvedic texts that date back nearly 4,000 years ago. When used in conjunction with herbs, spices and aromatic oils, massage has an important medical function and could not only “strengthen muscles and firm the skin” but also encourage the body’s natural healing abilities. Today, Indian infants still often receive a daily massage from birth to keep them in good health. From 3-6 years old, they are massaged once or twice a week, and after the age of six they are taught to share a massage with family members on a regular basis.
Coconut Oil, Sesame, Almond, Olive and Herbal Oils are used. Henna and buttermilk were also used to keep their hair strong, lustrous and in beautiful condition.
Champi (head massage) has become quite a custom now not only at barbers but in many top salons as the beauty in having lustrous hair is not only about good Organic Products but about the Head Massage itself. It invigorates the scalp which aids circulation ….. Being “champi-ed means to have your head massaged. The benefits are amazing for lots of different reasons from Headaches to Depression and many other Vascular complaints. Read on …..
Know the benefits.
The therapeutic benefits of the Indian head massage are comprehensive, suggesting that you make it a part of your overall health routines. They include:
- Relief from pain and stiffness in the muscles of the; face, neck, upper back, and shoulders.
- Relief from tension and hangover headaches, eye strain, TMJ, and nasal congestion.
- Increased mobility of the neck joints.
- Renewed energy.
- Reduction of depression, anxiety, and other stress-related issues
- Higher levels of creativity, clarity, and concentration, and better memory.
- A sense of tranquillity, calmness, and positive well-being.
- Sound, restful sleep that leaves you refreshed.
- Deeper, calmer respiratory system.
- Stronger immune system.
- Improved skin tone, health, and color.
- Healthy hair and scalp.
- Increased self esteem and self worth with greater self awareness
- Balanced chakras.
Your Head is your Antenna weighing as much a 5kg approx. It sits like a bowl of fruit on your neck muscles so why not give it a rest with a relaxing Indian Head Massage ... your Head will thank you for it!
Depending on what you require with your head massage for example a facial massage you need to add extra time for this ... I think an 90 mins if perfect for a package of "Back, Shoulders, and Neck" combined with Indian Head and Facial Massage.
Girls please come naked without make up for these treatments ... I thank you for that and saves your time.